The Scouts’ Summer camp took them to Collard Bridge in North Devon. A week of challenge and adventure followed – have you ever?
- Climbed rocks overlooking the sea? We did at Valley of the Rocks!
- Gone fishing for your supper? We did!
- Cooked and ate the fish fresh from the sea? We did!
- Cycled the Tarka Trail? We did!
- Cooked over open fires? We did!
- Tried out slack lining? We did!
- Challenged yourself on an assault course and pot holing? We did!
- Surfed? We did
If you can’t answer yes to all those, then you need to join us…